How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents

    In Central England, Hinckley and Bosworth is a borough that can be found in the county of Leicestershire. Within the region of Hinckley and Bosworth there are a number of villages and hamlets. People might choose to visit the location so that they can view the local museum, or maybe a local park.

    Hinckley and Bosworth has some wonderful countryside. There are often many people who choose to go on long walks in the area, or maybe even go jogging there. Those who choose to use the area as a place to go running must remember that there are some risks present.

    Running in the Woods

    Whilst running in the woods, there can often be a risk of a trip or fall. Such an accident might lead to an ankle injury. There is also the risk of a head injury too, since if someone falls over they might bump their head on the floor. On top of that anyone who is running might also want to watch out for slippery surfaces if they are running during cold weather, as there might be ice present.

    When running injuries happen, you might feel as though you are okay. However, you should really visit a doctor. A doctor might be able to detect some underlying issues that are going to cause you pain in the future.

    In order to reach the Hinckley and Bosworth area, you might need to drive there. As you’re driving there, a road traffic accident might happen. The road traffic accident might leave you injured. That can be quite frustrating if the accident was not even caused because of your own actions. In such circumstances, you may want to make claims for personal injury. Claiming for Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents is often a task that you can achieve with the help of Accident Advice Helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Tips for those wanting to claim for Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents

    If you want to make a claim based on Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents, you should call usright now. Most personal injury claims have a three year time constraint, whether they are for Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents or not. The best way to make contact with Accident Advice Helpline is by calling our helpline number (0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993).

    When you are claiming for Hinckley and Bosworth road traffic accidents, make an attempt to record the costs you had to face, as a result of the accident. Also try and note down the contact information of anyone who was involved in the accident, or might have been a witness to what happened.

    Date Published: 23rd August 2014

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.