Instant advice from Accident Advice Helpline’s Hinckley and Bosworth accident claims helpline
If you are looking for advice on making a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may not want to wait for a solicitor’s appointment. Once you’ve decided to find out if you can bring a case against the party responsible, you want that information fast. If you call Accident Advice Helpline’s Hinckley and Bosworth accident claims helpline, you could find out in minutes all you need to know.
A few details about what’s happened to you are all we need to give you free and confidential advice. Not only will we tell you whether you are legally entitled to make a claim, we’ll also tell you what we think your chances of success are. We’ll even give you an idea of the amount of compensation you could expect to get for your injuries.
Call the Hinckley and Bosworth accident claims helpline, text us or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The details you need are:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Once you have the information you need, we leave it to you to make the final decision. Just as there is no charge for our advice, so there is no obligation either. You are free to take your claim elsewhere or decide not to make a claim at all. If you would like to go ahead, though, we can help further:
- We will make no charge upfront to get your claim started; and
- We’ll hand your case over to one of our experienced legal team. Because we’re one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have a large pool of in-house lawyers to select from, enabling us to match your case to a legal professional with the right experience of claiming after accidents of your type. This helps improve your chances of success and the amount of compensation we are able to negotiate from the party responsible for your injuries.
We’ll also take as much of the burden of making a claim off you. We’ll handle all the paperwork and the legal detail for you. You may find you will not even have to go to court to settle your case. Many of the claims we handle are successfully negotiated long before it comes to this.
Don’t wait around for solicitors to find time to see you or to move your case forward. For quick results, come to our Hinckley and Bosworth accident claims helpline. You can find out straight away if you are entitled to make a claim after your accident.
Date Published: 13th December 2014
Author: David Brown