Hillingdon Road Traffic Accident Claim


Hillingdon is an area within the London Borough of Hillingdon, and it has a long history as it is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. Its name means “hill of a man named Hille.” However, Hillingdon is now a built-up area and accidents on the A40 in the borough are frequent. A pedestrian died in a collision with a car on 10th October 2014 on an A40 slip road near Hillingdon Circus.

In July there were two crashes on the A40 near Hillingdon, one involving two lorries, and another (not on the same day) involving cars. The road was closed for some hours on both occasions, and also in July the same stretch of road was closed due to flash flooding. The road was also closed in September 2014 when a teenager on a foot bridge over the A40 was threatening to jump. Drivers, it seems could be unlucky when travelling on that particular road in Hillingdon.

Hillingdon road traffic accident claim

If you have been unlucky enough to have been injured in a road traffic accident in the London Borough of Hillingdon, you may be sitting at home thinking about the possibility of filing a Hillingdon road traffic accident claim. It is possible that you might be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim if you were injured in an accident which you can prove was caused by another person and that you were not responsible for it.

You should have called the police to the accident scene if motorised vehicles were involved, and of course an ambulance should have attended the scene. In order to file a Hillingdon road traffic accident claim for personal injuries, you will need your medical report which details the extent of your injuries and gives a prognosis as to when you could be fully recovered.

If the police were called to the scene, and they should have been if someone was injured in an accident involving a car or other motorised vehicle, you will also need their accident report.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you are unsure about how to file a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. We could also put you in touch with a legal adviser who works on a no win, no fee* basis. Don’t hesitate to call us for information about any potential claim you think you have to file. Call us on one of our freephone numbers:- 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )