When you need advice, call Hillingdon accident claims helpline
It is hard to know who to trust after an accident. Especially if the accident was caused by another party acting carelessly or negligently, you may feel vulnerable and unsure which way to turn. The insurers of the party responsible for your accident may well approach you, seeking to resolve matters quickly and without fuss, and that can be tempting. But it is always important that you seek your own legal advice, otherwise you could end up settling for less than you deserve. Call our Hillingdon accident claims helpline and we will help you through.
All the advice offered by our Hillingdon accident claims helpline is free of charge, so there is nothing to lose. However, they will be able to tell you:
- Whether you have a right to bring a claim under personal injury law for what has happened to you;
- How likely it is that your case will succeed; and
- A ballpark figure of the amount you should be entitled to receive for the injuries you have suffered.
There’s no obligation. You are not committing yourself to any course of action when you ring us. But you will end up (for free) with a good idea of where you stand and whether it’s worth your while bringing a claim against the party responsible.
If you choose to ask us to handle your claim, we won’t charge you any money to get your case started. Our accident claims helpline will refer your case onto one of our specialist lawyers, one with experience at handling cases of your type. As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have lawyers with experience in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many others as well. So you know your case will be in the hands of an expert from the outset.
Additionally, all our lawyers work cases on a no win, no fee basis. In the unlikely event we don’t win your claim, you don’t pay our fees.
Why not call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim today? The details you need are:
- Our Hillingdon accident claims helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
There is nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain if you bring your case to Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 13th December 2014
Author: David Brown