Free legal advice from High Peak Accident Claims Helpline
After an accident, caused by another party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, you really ought to take legal advice as a matter of urgency. You may well be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries, but the law places a time limit on making such a claim and it’s as well to find out where you stand from the outset. Call Accident Advice Helpline’s High Peak accident claims helpline and we will tell you your legal rights free of charge.
Alternatively, you can text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The details you need are:
- Our High Peak accident claims helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Do not worry that you are committing yourself to any course of action when you do contact us. It’s entirely free of obligation. But having consulted us, you will know whether you have a right to make a claim, how likely you are to succeed and have an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive for your injuries.
The next step is to decide whether you wish to go ahead. Many people worry about bringing a claim for compensation, and their main concerns are how much it will cost and how stressful it will be.
In terms of cost, we cannot predict exactly what you will have to spend to get the compensation you deserve. What we can say, though, is that if you start a case with us:Open Claim Calculator
- We will not charge you a penny to set the wheels in motion. Our High Peak accident claims helpline will pass the details onto one of our lawyers, usually one with specific experience in accidents of your type. You case begins from there with no initial outlay of funds necessary.
- All of our lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis. So in the unlikely event that your case is ultimately unsuccessful, you won’t pay our legal fees.
More often than not, though, we succeed in winning our clients the compensation they deserve. Each year we resolve many cases, securing compensation of £30 million in total for accident victims who have been hurt through no fault of their own. And we are committed to doing that with as little stress on you as possible. Your lawyer will handle all the paperwork and legal detail, leaving you to concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Why not call our claims helpline today for an estimate of what you could claim? Our advisers are available 24/7 to answer all your queries.