If you are injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault then you may be able to start a road traffic accident claim. Many people choose the law firm Accident Advice Helpline to help them with this.
This may be because they operate a no win no fee scheme which means that people can start their High Littleton road traffic accident claim without having to pay huge up-front legal costs.
People who are thinking about starting a High Littleton claim for a road traffic accident also like to have a 24/7 hotline that they can ring and Accident Advice Helpline provide this for them.
A winter car kit can be extremely useful whether you are involved in a road traffic injury in High Littleton incident or any other sort of incident on the road. Here are the sorts of things that you should keep in it.
A winter incident car kit to avoid a High Littleton claim
These things are very easy to keep in your car and will be very useful if you are involved in any sort of incident over the winter months.
- The usual year-round essentials such as a charged mobile phone, warning triangle, sunglasses and first aid kit.
- A blanket, rug or sleeping bag – cars can become very cold very quickly once the engine is turned off. If you break down or become stranded in the snow then a blanket can help to prevent your body temperature from falling too quickly. This is especially important if you have a young child or an elderly person in the car with you.
- Shovel and tow-rope – if you are stuck in a snow drift then a shovel will enable you to dig yourself out. If you have a tow rope with you then another motorist may be able to pull you back out and onto the road.
- Reflective jacket and torch and batteries – if you are involved in an accident in the dark or in bad weather you will probably have to alert other road users. This is very important and may prevent other vehicles from colliding with your vehicle. Whilst you are out of your car and on the highway/hard shoulder you are vulnerable to being hit by another vehicle and a torch and high visibility clothing will help to get you noticed.
- Bottled water and snacks – you do not know how long you will be stranded for. It can take the emergency services quite some time to reach some stretches of road in bad weather as the roads may be impassable for them as well. Emergency food and water will keep you going whilst you are waiting for them.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.