No-one wants to be involved in a road traffic injury solicitor High Bickington incident. It will probably involve having to hang around at a road side – possibly in bad weather.
You may be injured in a collision that was not your fault and may have to start High Bickington claims by contacting a law firm like Accident Advice Helpline.
The personal injury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with some essential early advice about your claim and so it is always a good idea to contact them as soon as you can.
There are also several things that you can do to help yourself when you are out and about on the roads.
Here is a list of essential items to carry in your car. You will find them useful even if you are not involved in a High Bickington incident.
High Bickington claims – things to carry in your car
There are some essentials that you should carry in your car all year-around. They will make your life a lot easier if you are involved in some sort of incident on the road such as a High Bickington incident. They are:
- A mobile phone that is fully charged and an in-car charger in case it runs out of charge on the journey. Remember it is illegal to use the mobile phone when you are driving the car.
- Sunglasses – the glare from the sun can temporarily blind you and lead to a dangerous situation if you cannot see where you are going.
- Essential personal medication – it is very important to take some medication regularly. If you are involved in a High Bickington incident then you may be delayed in getting back home. If you are injured then you may even have to go to the hospital. It is always best to have your essential medication with you.
- Warning triangle – this will not take up much room in the boot of your car and will be very useful to warn other road users that there has been an incident and that they should take care.
- Spare bulbs – if a bulb blows during a journey it may be difficult to get to a place that sells exactly the right bulb for your car. It can be useful to carry some spare bulbs with you in the boot of your car.
- First aid kit – if you are unlucky enough to become involved in a High Bickington incident where someone is hurt a first aid kit can be essential in giving some emergency help.
- Road atlas or sat nav – many of us now have this facility on our mobile phones and they can be invaluable during unfamiliar journey or diversions. It is useful to have a road atlas to check that the sat nav is actually taking you where you want to go.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown