Tips for claiming compensation for Hertfordshire road traffic accidents
There are hundreds of thousands of road traffic accidents that take place on the roads of the United Kingdom every single year. Although we can take measures to limit the number of accidents that happen on the road – as well as potentially reducing their severity when they do occur – accidents will still happen.
That’s why it’s important to take road safety and accidents seriously – and it’s why we’ve provided some simple tips that can help you after you’ve been the victim of an accident on the roads of Hertfordshire which was not your fault: with these tips, you’ll have made it that much easier when it comes to making a claim for Hertfordshire road traffic accidents.
- Seek medical attention. If you have been injured in an accident, it’s extremely important to get the assistance of a medical professional. You might even have been injured without realising it, due to shock or because the symptoms may not appear until some time has passed.
- Swap contact information and insurance details with the other person or people involved in the accident. This will help you get in touch with them later.
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident, as well as damage done to your vehicle and any injuries that you suffered. This will not only give you evidence of how the accident took place, but will also enable you to jog your memory months later when you might otherwise have forgotten some key details.
- Get in touch with your insurance provider. This will let them know that your accident has taken place.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline for legal advice and representation for a claim. As a law firm that specialises in personal injury law and offers claims advice and representation on a no win, no fee* basis, Accident Advice Helpline could be exactly what you need after you’ve been injured in an accident due to another person’s negligence and want to pursue a claim to get the justice and compensation which you rightfully deserve.
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need more information before you make a decision about a claim, or if you’re eager to get your claim started as soon as you can, you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of our advisers today.
Call our helpline now on 0800 689 0500 (free from landline phones), or on 0333 500 0993 (for mobile phones) to speak to an advisor. Alternatively, send the text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisers will give you a call back as soon as possible.