The term ‘accident at work’ covers a broad range of accident and injury types – from a broken ankle sustained following a slip on a wet floor to whiplash sustained in a road traffic accident involving a company vehicle. An accident at work can have a devastating effect on your long-term physical, emotional and financial health, but in situations where the accident was not your fault, you may have a right to claim compensation through Accident Advice Helpline.
How you can help us to assess your Herefordshire accident at work claim
To determine whether you have a valid case for Herefordshire accident at work compensation, we will need to know:
- The date, time and location of your accident;
- The cause of your accident;
- The full name and address of your employer;
- The details of your employer’s insurance company;
- The contact details of any witnesses to your accident;
- The details of your injuries and any treatment you have received.
We may also need to see:
- Proof of your lost earnings and any other financial expenses that have resulted from your injury;
- Your contract of employment;
- Any documents that we can use to support your claim, such as your accident book entry and evidence of any previous accidents that have occurred in your workplace.
If you do not have all the aforementioned information to hand, do not worry. Simply call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and we will help you to obtain the evidence you require.
How we can help you make your Herefordshire accident at work claim
Once you have provided us with the details we require, we will assess your case and advise you on your prospects of making a successful claim. We will also talk to you through our 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement, which will help you to gain a greater understanding of the way in which you can fund your legal representation. Although personal injury law is complicated, the process of making a Herefordshire accident at work claim can be quite straightforward with our expert help and guidance. Simply call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or use our 30-second test, and we will be able to tell you whether we can assist you with your claim.Open Claim Calculator