Ribble Valley residents need never miss out on compensation payments again, because Accident Advice Helpline can help process claims in a straightforward manner. At AAH, we run a 24-hour helpline, seven days a week, so you always have time to call us about your personal injury case.
We’re keen to help. If you were injured through an accident caused by another person or organisation, let us know about it. If you had to seek medical attention for your injuries, and if it happened less than three years ago, it’s well worth making a claim against the other party.
We tackle all kinds of personal injury claims via our helpline for a car accident in the Ribble Valley. These include:
- personal injury caused by vehicular collision
- side-impact injuries to car passengers
- injuries to bus passengers
- accidents at road junctions causing physical harm
- injuries to cyclists caused by other road users
- injuries to pedestrians caused by other road users
- slips, trips and falls in a variety of locations
- workplace and work-related accidental injury
The need for a payout
Many people that are injured in accidents are unable to work for a period of time. This leads to a loss of earnings, which is one of the reasons it makes sense to file a claim. Astonishingly, seven out of 10 accident victims never even start making a claim against the party or organisation that injured them. Don’t find yourself out of pocket because of the same mistake. Call our helpline for a car accident in the Ribble Valley today and bring in the help of our experienced personal injury advisors.
Helpline for a car accident in the Ribble Valley
We’re available to assist you via Freephone 0800 689 0500. Mobile users may prefer to use 0333 500 0993.