If you have been injured in a car accident in West Devon, you may be entitled to compensation. You do, however, have to prove that the car accident was not your fault. If you believe it wasn’t, we would love to hear from you here at our helpline for a car accident in West Devon.
Why get in touch with us?
We are Accident Advice Helpline. We, as a company, have been assisting people with compensation claims for 10-years now. This means that we have the experience and the staff at our disposal to help ensure that your case is dealt with in the smoothest possible manner whilst at the same time ensuring that you receive the highest amount of compensation possible.
We are the helpline for a car accident in West Devon to call if you want to claim compensation. Providing your case meets a few standards, which we will go into soon, we will help you to claim any expenses that you may have suffered as a result of the accident.
We know that you want to remain focused on healing. After all, your health is the most important thing. You are going to need to deal with the legal aspect sooner or later though. This is where we come in. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are able to deal with the majority of claims over the telephone. This means that there will be no need to meet with your lawyer and it is unlikely that you will have to enter a courtroom or meet the other party. Our job is to make things as smooth as possible for you. This means that you can try to get better, and we will keep you up to date with every single aspect of your case.
Do I have a claim?
You have a fairly strong chance of being able to make a claim for compensation if your case meets the following three standards:
- The car accident occurred within the last three years.
- The car accident was the fault of another person.
- The car accident resulted in a personal injury.
When you deal with us, we need as much evidence as possible to help strengthen your case. This will include:
- Police reports of the accident. This will help us and the opposing party to determine who was at fault for the accident. You will only be able to make a claim for compensation if it has been proven that you were not responsible for causing it.
- Medical reports. This is vital as we will need to know the extent of your injuries.
- Details of any expenses related to the car accident.
We will help you gather some of this evidence if needed.
Get in touch with our car accident helpline in West Devon
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 00 0993 if you are calling from a mobile. Let’s get your claim started.
Date Published: 5th April 2015