How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Help with claiming after an accident in Cambridgeshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Cambridgeshire

    If you require help with claiming after an accident in Cambridgeshire, you need look no further than Accident Advice Helpline. We are an established law firm who have been helping injured parties claim the compensation they require for more than 15 years’ now. So successful are we at doing this, that we are recommended by none other than Dame Esther Rantzen, who is well known for championing consumer causes on behalf of the British public.

    Making a personal injury claim

    If you wish to obtain compensation for your injuries, you will need to make a personal injury claim. In order to be eligible to do so, you must have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, and this accident must have taken place no more than 3 years’ ago. It is also vital that you saw a medical professional in regards to your injuries too.

    Road traffic accidents

    You can claim personal injury for road traffic accidents if they were caused by someone else. You can do this as a driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian and you may claim for anything from a broken bone to a serious head injury.

    Workplace accidents

    It is also possible to make personal injury claims for accidents sustained in the workplace, which are caused by the negligence of your employer in one way or another. You can even claim for illnesses and diseases caused by your working environment, such as Asbestosis and Vibration White Finger, if you can prove that your employer did something wrong.

    Slip, trip and fall accidents

    Slip, trip and fall accidents are extremely common, so you may be interested to know you can claim for injuries sustained in a slip, trip or fall incident, providing it took place on public land, where negligence can be attributed to the owner e.g. a pothole or uneven pavement.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Getting help with claiming after an accident in Cambridgeshire

    The easiest way to get top quality help with filing a personal injury claim is to get in touch with our world class personal injury team. Not only will our advisers be able to tell you if you have a claim, but our personal injury lawyers will be able to handle that claim for you on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t need to worry about anything while you recover from your injuries.

    For expert help with claiming after an accident in Cambridgeshire, simply call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline. If you would prefer, you can reach us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, but please be aware that calls from mobiles will incur a charge.

    Date Published: 1st November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.