Finding help with an injury claim in Edgware
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s leading personal injury claims companies with a network of lawyers across the country ready to help you if you’ve had an accident. We can help with an injury claim in Edgware as we are experienced in dealing with cases of compensation for injury and reimbursement of costs such as:
- Transport costs;
- Prescription charges;
- Home help; and
- Loss of earnings.
To qualify for help with an injury claim in Edgware:
- Your accident must normally have been within the last three years. This could be longer if the claim is about an industrial disease or involves a minor.
- It must have resulted in you needing medical attention for your injuries.
- It must have been caused, or partially caused, by someone else or a company, which was to blame because of negligence or carelessness.
Accident Advice Helpline have experience of dealing with all kinds of accidents. Some of the most common types we deal with on a daily basis are slips, trips and falls, road traffic accidents, and accidents at work. However, we also deal with cases of accidents on holiday, food poisoning, sporting accidents and injuries from faulty goods.
How to get in touch with us
If you are wondering whether your accident might qualify for compensation, there are two main ways to get in touch. You can:
- Phone our dedicated helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We have teams of trained advisors available around the clock, seven days a week who can give you expert legal advice in assessing your claim. They will be able to tell you whether you have a good claim, and if so can give you an indication of the level of compensation you may receive. It’s important to say there’s no obligation to take the case forward when you enquire. We deal with your call completely confidentially.
- Enter your details into our 30-second test. This quick calculator will check whether your accident is eligible and give you an estimate of how much you could claim.
How do I know an injury solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline will be the best option for me?
Accident Advice Helpline have been working on injury claims for over 15 years, and during that time we have become experts at dealing with cases like these. Our patron is Esther Rantzen, who is a well regarded consumer champion. On our website, you can see testimonials from just a few of the satisfied claimants we have helped over the years.
With a 100% no win no fee* guarantee and no cost for starting your claim, it’s easy to see why Accident Advice Helpline should be your first choice for an injury solicitor to deal with your accident claim.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown