A guide for pedestrians on help with an accident claim in North Kesteven
Have you been hurt while using the roads on foot?
If so, you could be entitled to compensation. Every year, pedestrians are struck by vehicles through no fault of their own, and sustain serious injuries as a result. If you are walking and a driver is not paying attention, the consequences can be devastating.
If you have been hit by a vehicle within the past three years, and you were in no way at fault for the accident, contact Accident Advice Helpline regarding help with an accident claim in North Kesteven. We help pedestrians as well as other road users seek justice following an accident.
If you have been hit and hurt, there are some steps to follow straight away to ensure your claim has the best chance of being successfully settled:
- Report the accident, even if it was minor.
- Get medical attention straight away. It is not uncommon for people to feel OK following an accident, but this is a result of shock, and you are likely still injured.
- Make a note of the details of the accident, such as date, time and whether there were witnesses, and take photographs if possible.
- Take the contact details of the responsible driver.
- Get in touch with us about making a claim.
It is easy to determine whether you have a case, along with how much it could result in you receiving, with our thirty-second claims calculator. This tool will enable you to get a quote quickly, so that you can decide whether or not to move ahead with our help. Should you choose to do so, you won’t have to pay anything upfront, as we work on a no win, no fee basis. With no need for a deposit, you can get your fight for justice underway quickly.
Accident Advice Helpline can help
If you want to connect with someone about getting help with an accident claim in North Kesteven, you can reach out to us in one of the following ways:
- Online – fill in a form and have an Accident Advice Helpline adviser call you back.
- Over the phone – text “claim365” to 88010, or call 0800 689 0500 from a landline.
Our lines are open 24/7, so you can always get the help you need, when you need it. If you are living with injuries you have sustained as an innocent pedestrian, make sure you do the right thing and claim the compensation to which you are entitled. To find out more, contact us today on 0800 689 0500.