Hurt or injured during an accident ? Need some help with accident claims in Inverness ?
- Have you been hurt or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Did the incident take place within the past three years?
- Did you require immediate or subsequent medical assistance for your injuries?
- Thinking about making an injury claim?
First thing is first, find out for certain if you are lawfully entitled to make an injury claim by taking the Accident Advice Helpline Thirty Second Test. Within literally moments of completing the short series of questions designed to determine if you qualify legally to make accident claims in Inverness you’ll be provided with an accurate response.
Not only will you know for sure if your circumstances entitle you to make an injury claim, you’ll also be provided with a rough idea of how much compensation you could be awarded if your injury claim is successful. Go on, take the test! It only takes a matter of minutes to complete and moments to find out if you are eligible. It could be the best few minutes ever.
Plenty of people are injured each and every year. In many cases people are injured during genuine accidents and a large proportion of the responsibility for the accident lies with the person injured. However, when someone is injured because of the negligence of another person or organisation then the law states that people who have been injured during genuine accidents are indeed entitled to make accident claims in Inverness and recoup their losses and make a claim for their injury and inconvenience.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or organisation then you should not feel awkward or embarrassed about pursuing your lawful entitlement. Why should your life be ruined or your finances damaged because of the fault of another? It’s not right and the law agrees that victims of no-fault accidents are entitled to seek compensation.
Who can help with accident claims in Inverness ?
Victims of no-fault accidents have a maximum time frame of three years during which to settle their grievance. After this time period all claims are automatically time barred. So you don’t have a moment to waste.
- Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firm and we have 13+ years in assisting with no-fault accident claims.
- You would be well advised to seek our opinion as since 2000 we have helped literally thousands of victims of negligence achieve their legal justice.
- Each month we receive 25,000 enquiries. We will be glad to provide you with some free expert advice on how to proceed with your injury claim.
- We only handle injury claims on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you can be assured that it won’t cost you a penny to launch your quest for justice.
If you need help with accident claims in Inverness call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and let us fight your corner.
Date Published: 13th July 2014
Author: Emma Newman