Are you looking for help with a workplace accident in Wolverhampton?
If you suffered a personal injury in an accident that was caused by somebody else in the last 3 years, you are legally entitled to receive compensation. You may be off work for a long time, or have a number of medical complications that will cause you pain, distress and rob you of the happy life you led before the accident. You may feel that you need a personal injury claim team in Wolverhampton, but they might not be specialists in the area of law that you need. We can assist you if you need help with a workplace accident in Wolverhampton.
Making a personal injury claim without a professional legal representative can result in receiving far less compensation, since insurers will seek to minimize their pay-out. Hiring a solicitor through Accident Advice Helpline will assure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Calling a representative is free of charge and your calls will be answered 24/7. Their solicitors deal with all cases on a no-win, no-fee basis meaning you won’t be left out of pocket.
What information do you need to give to your personal injury claim adviser?
Firstly, find out via Accident Advice Helpline’s handy 30-second online test if you qualify for a claim, if so then make your call where you will be allocated the most appropriate adviser for your case. Apart from claiming compensation, your adviser will also tell you that you can ask the other party for reimbursement of any expenses you incurred because of the personal injury you received.
You should supply the following details to your adviser:
- If possible, keep a journal or diary of all hospital visits and doctors’ appointments that resulted from your personal injury.
- Keep receipts and invoices for any private medical treatment or medication that you have received.
- Retain all receipts for any travel costs that relate to your personal injury, such as visits to medical specialists for example.
- Make a note of all people involved in the accident or incident that led to your personal injury. Your adviser will also need their address details, regardless if they were involved in the event or were a witness to it.
- Keep all of the above in chronological order, if you can. It’s best to collect details in a file or folder, which makes life easier when talking to your solicitor or legal representative working for the personal injury claim Wolverhampton team.
Finally, you should prepare yourself mentally for a long and sometimes emotionally rocky road ahead. Although minor cases can be settled quickly and often within a matter of a few weeks, more complex cases will take time and require patience and stamina to see them through. Rest assured that Accident Advice Helpline solicitors will work hard to get you the maximum compensation.
There’s no need to worry though: your personal injury claim adviser in Wolverhampton will be at hand with professional, friendly guidance throughout your claim.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Get in touch today if you need help with a workplace accident in Wolverhampton.
Date Published: 25th September 2013
Author: Emma Matthews