Talk to us today if you need help with a workplace accident in Wokingham. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault sometime in the last three years, and the injuries needed medical attention, then you may be entitled to make personal injury claims in Wokingham.
If you believe you are eligible to claim compensation, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to discuss making personal injury claims, and you can do this by:
- Completing our 30-second test online, which will let you know if you qualify for compensation and give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
- Complete our online claim form, which will allow an expert claim adviser to assess your claim before calling you to discuss it.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, which is manned by our friendly and helpful advisers who can give you all the information you may need about making personal injury claims for a workplace accident in Wokingham.
Any figures quoted for you injuries will only ever be an estimate, as everyone’s situation is unique, and there are many factors that can affect the final outcome of your claim.
We’re here for you when you need help with a workplace accident in Wokingham
We deal with a number of types of accidents, and not just accidents at work. If you’ve had an accident on the road, or perhaps a slip, trip or fall, our team of advisers will be able to offer advice and help you with your claim.
The other things our lawyers will claim for
Apart from the pain and suffering you have been caused, the impact on your life needs accounting for, as well as any coats and losses that are a result of the accident, such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Travel expenses
- Any other costs incurred because of the incident
We will help with your personal injury compensation claim
Making your personal injury compensation claim can be complex and time consuming for the layperson. We have been handling personal injury compensation claims for over 15 years, always making sure that blameless victims of accidents get the access to justice that they are entitled to and the compensation they deserve.
Part of the reason we are so successful at this is because we adhere to four key principles,
These ideals mean that our claimants get an honest and open service, where their needs are given priority. Every month we answer in excess of 25,000 new enquiries, all potential claimants who need to make personal injury claims.
Call our helpline on our freephone number and speak, in confidence to one of our friendly and helpful advisers. They will answer all your questions and give you all the information you will need about making a personal injury compensation claim. Then they will let you decide if you want to proceed, with no pressure or obligation to do so. Call now if you need help with a workplace accident in Wokingham.
Date Published: 12th August 2014