How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Help with a road traffic accident in Suffolk

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Suffolk

    Do you need help with a road traffic accident in Suffolk to claim personal injury compensation?  Have you been injured through no fault of your own within the last 3 years? If so, Accident Advice Helpline is the leading law firm to contact and obtain free, no obligation claims advice to enable you to decide for yourself if claiming compensation is right for you.

    Help with a road traffic accident in Suffolk

    It seems that there were more fatal road traffic accidents in Suffolk in 2014 than there were in 2013. There were 25 deaths and 352 people sustained serious injuries on Suffolk’s roads in 2013. Not all involved other vehicles, as some cars simply went off the road and overturned. If you have been injured and need help with a road traffic accident in Suffolk this year, you may be contemplating the notion of making a personal injury compensation claim.

    In order to be eligible to file a claim for personal injuries and damage to personal property arising from one of the road traffic accidents, you must be able to prove that someone else was responsible for the accident, not you.

    You will probably require the help of an expert personal injury solicitor to do this, and if you do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Making a claim

    If you were injured in a road traffic accident that involved a motorised vehicle (either two or four-wheeled), the police must have been called to the scene of the accident. They have to investigate the causes of the accident and when they have ascertained these, they will write a report which you need if you are to make a claim for injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should have received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible after the accident and your medical report, attesting to this, will be required if you are to make a claim. This report will be used to calculate the amount of compensation you could receive for the pain, distress and suffering caused you, although this is only a portion of the total amount you might receive.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Should you need expert legal advice or information about any aspect of the claims’ process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us on our freephone landline number 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now and find out how we may be able to help with a road traffic accident and make your potential claim?

    Date Published: 30th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.