How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Help with a compensation claim in Byfleet

    Are you looking for help with a compensation claim in Byfleet? Do you have lots of questions relating to personal injury claims? Here we tell you about some of the most common questions that we get asked here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Help with a compensation claim in Byfleet – FAQs

    What sort of accident can happen in Byfleet?

    A compensation claim can be started after a road traffic accident or it could be an accident at work, school or college. It could also be a slip, trip or fall in the street or an accident with a faulty product.

    How do I get Help with a compensation claim in Byfleet?

    This is very easy to do – just call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. Many people choose to take part in our unique Accident Advice Helpline test before they make the final decision about starting a claim. It really only takes 30 seconds and simply requires some details about the accident in which you were injured and about the injuries themselves.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Do I have to pay legal fees up front?

    Not when you get your claim handled by Accident Advice Helpline. We can help if the accident was not your own fault and you must have received medical attention for your injuries. The accident must also have been less than three years ago because this is the legal time limit for personal injury claims.

    Can Accident Advice Helpline assist with my accident at work?

    Yes, our personal injury solicitors can help with compensation claims for accidents at work. You will need to supply some details about how the accident happened and about your injuries. It may be useful to make some notes so that you can get all the information accurately reported when you are asked for it.

    How do I know who to claim from?

    We will help with this. You make a claim from the person who was at fault for the accident and this will vary with every accident. A road traffic accident may be caused by another driver. Your workplace accident may have been caused by your employer because they did not safeguard your health and safety. If you have had a slip or a fall in a public area you may claim from the person who should have kept that area safe.

    Contacting Accident Advice Helpline

    Got any more questions? Pick up the phone and call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Call us today!

    Date Published: 11th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.