Why not look for expert help with compensation in Pendle if you are thinking of making a claim for compensation after an accident? We at Accident Advice Helpline can assist you. We will evaluate your claim, free of charge, to tell you whether we think you could make a successful case. You’ll also receive an estimate of how much compensation you could receive for what you have suffered.
When you need help with compensation in Pendle
You will usually be entitled to make a claim for compensation if you’ve had an accident that meets the following criteria:
- It must have caused you injuries requiring medical treatment from health professionals;
- It must have been caused by the carelessness or negligence of another individual, company or statutory body; and
- It must usually have happened to you within the last three years. You may find this deadline can be extended if you’ve been diagnosed with an industrial disease as a result of past or current working conditions. You could also have longer if you were a minor at the time of the accident.
If you aren’t sure whether your situation fits into the required criteria, speak to us. We are an experienced law firm, operational since 2000. We have successfully helped many thousands of people to claim what they are entitled to after road traffic accidents; slips, trips and falls; accidents at work and many other such incidents.
We’re fortunate to have the support of our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen. As a champion of consumer rights herself, she values the professionalism and efficiency with which we handle our clients’ cases. We are also instrumental in ensuring around £30 million is awarded to accident victims each year.
If we think you have a right to make a claim, we can set it in motion without asking for any upfront fee. We will also act on your behalf throughout on a no win, no fee* basis. An experienced lawyer from our in-house team will represent you, ensuring that your case is argued strongly and that the settlement you receive is a fair reflection of what you have suffered.
Unless your case is particularly complex, you may even find that a court hearing is not necessary. We are often able to negotiate compensation before it comes to this.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for help with compensation in Pendle
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can reach us by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try completing the 30 second test on our website.
Why not get in touch today to save missing out on the chance to claim the compensation you deserve?
Date Published: 30th October 2015
Author: David Brown