Do you need help with compensation in Hyndburn following a recent accident? Was the accident someone else’s fault, and have you seen a medical professional for your injuries? If that’s the case, Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make a claim.
Help with compensation in Hyndburn
Immediately following an accident is the most crucial time if you are to go on to make a successful personal injury compensation claim. Depending on the severity of your injury, it’s always important to ensure that you receive adequate medical attention, of course.
However, it’s also crucial that you gather evidence together. A significant amount of evidence will help you to prove the liability of the other party or parties involved. Some of the evidence we would recommend you provide is as follows:
- photos of the scene
- this has become much easier in recent years than it used to be, since most people have camera-equipped smartphones
- witness statements
- get statements (as well as names and contact details) from anyone present who witnessed the accident. Statements from third parties can help to corroborate your version of the events
- personal statement of events
- as soon as possible after the accident, you should write down your statement of events, in as much detail as you can. Writing it down usually helps you to recall all the details, and keeps them fresh in your mind.
- police incident number
- if police were called to the scene, they will be required to make an incident report. Police officers should be happy to give you a note of the incident report number
- contact and insurance details of other party
- this is crucial, since you will most likely be making a claim against them and their insurers directly. Maybe people will try to get out of giving these details, so it’s important to be open and calm when discussing. It’s in both your best interests that your share this information with each other
Accident Advice Helpline – helping you through every stage of making a claim
Making sense of this evidence can be tricky, so it’s important to get help with compensation in Hyndburn or elsewhere in the UK. We have over 15 years’ experience in dealing with personal injury claims, and we know what to look out for, so we can give you the best possible advice.
Our lawyers work in house on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so there’s no upfront cost for you to make a claim.
Just call our free (from a landline) no obligation helpline – our friendly, professional advisors will explain the claims process to you and answer any questions you might have.
Don’t delay – call us NOW on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to start your claim and get the help you need.
Date Published: 31st October 2015
Author: David Brown