Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are often approached by those who are looking for help with claiming after an accident in Kent. On this page, we are going to help you to decide whether our team of experienced lawyers can help you to claim compensation and, perhaps more importantly, why you should be working with Accident Advice Helpline.
Can we help with claiming after an accident in Kent?
If you wish to work with Accident Advice Helpline, you will need to ensure that your compensation claim meets the following three standards:
- Generally speaking, the incident which led to your injuries must have occurred within the last three years. There are a few exceptions to this rule e.g. if you are looking for help with claiming after an accident which you were involved in when you were a minor, but these are very rare exceptions.
- If you wish to claim compensation through our team, you must have suffered an injury. You will need to provide us with a medical report which outlines the severity of your injuries. If you can’t do that, you can’t claim a penny of compensation.
- You must be able to prove that the incident was the fault of another person. We will work closely with you in order to gather all of the evidence that we need here. Remember; you will not be able to claim a penny of compensation if the incident was caused by you.
Why work with Accident Advice Helpline?
As you may well know, Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest personal injury law firms in the United Kingdom. We deal with hundreds and hundreds of cases each and every year. There are a number of reasons as to why people turn to us for assistance with their compensation claims. Some of the most common reasons include:
- We are a 100% no win, no fee personal injury law firm. This means that we will be more than willing to take on the risk of your compensation claim, providing it meets the guidelines that we highlighted above.
- There is absolutely no obligation to use our services. The first phone call to us is all about ensuring that we are a good fit for one another. We do not expect you to make a decision straight away. We expect you to go away and think about it.
- We are highly experienced. In fact, we have over fifteen years experience in the world of personal injury compensation claims. Basically, we know how to provide the best possible representation.
Start getting help with claiming after an accident in Kent
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th November 2015
Author: David Brown