Many people come to Accident Advice Helpline because they need help with claiming for car accident compensation in Tendring. If this applies to you, please read on as we will tell you everything you need to know about the personal injury compensation claims process.
Everything you should know about help with car accident compensation in Tendring
Have you been involved in a car crash? Perhaps you sustained injuries as a result? If so, you should be thinking about raising a personal injury compensation claim. Many people feel intimidated by the accident compensation claims process and, as a result, decide not to raise an accident compensation claim. However, we want to change that and so have provided a list of the items you really should bear in mind when you’ve been involved in a car accident.
- You can start a personal injury compensation claim yourself if you were at least 18 years of age at the time of the incident. If you were under 18, a parent or carer can claim on your behalf.
- In order to qualify for personal injury compensation, the car crash must have taken place within the last three years.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims. This means that we’re extremely well positioned to deal with your accident compensation claim and, hopefully, gain access the compensation pay-out that could change your life.
- We’ve been in the business for over 15 years, which gives us an advantage over our competitors. Thousands of people across the UK have benefited from our excellent customer service and legal help, which is why well-known TV personality and journalist Dame Esther Rantzen awarded us her personal endorsement.
- We understand that one of the reasons as to why people don’t raise personal injury compensation claims following their car accidents is the belief that it will cost a lot of money. The Accident Advice Helpline lawyers work on a no win no fee basis. In short, this means that you won’t have to part with any of your hard-earned cash for legal fees if we don’t win your case and it won’t cost you a penny to begin an accident compensation claim either.
- We want all of our customers to feel as comfortable as possible with the prospect of going through the personal injury compensation claims process, which is why our friendly personal injury advisors will always be on hand to discuss any aspect of the proceedings. If you have any burning questions that you’d like answers, our advisors should be your first port of call.
- For those of you who are unsure about your eligibility, please use our innovative and unique online assessment tool. It will also take up about half a minute of your time but will hopefully give you the go ahead to get in touch with us.
Our advisors are available to speak with you today! You can get in touch for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.