Was your health and safety ignored at work in Caerphilly?
We can help – was your health and safety ignored at work in Caerphilly? An injury at work claim for injuries suffered by you at your place of work in Caerphilly could result in compensation. Are you desperate to understand what needs to be done to seek compensation for these work place injuries? Read on.
Tips to ensure your safety at work
- If you work in a firm where there are many vehicles and lots of equipment moving about, be sure to be alert when you are moving about.
- Always obey all NO SMOKING regulations at your work place.
- If you come across a spill at your work place, inform your supervisor or the concerned department about the same.
- After you have finished working with any equipment or tools at your work place, it is vital that you return them to their rightful storage places.
- If you happen to notice any kind of suspicious activity at your work place, immediately inform security or your supervisor about the same.
- If you are not a qualified electrician, do not try to do any electrical work or repairs, at your work place.
Have you followed all the guidelines and yet, was your health and safety ignored at work in Caerphilly? If so, we can help you get the justice you deserve for your injury.
Injury at work claim legal help
Take the 30 second test if you were hurt at your place of work. By taking this simple test, you will get to know whether or not you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries suffered by you.
To take this simple test, just go online and fill out a short and easy form at the website of Accident Advice Helpline.
Contact us for advice
It could happen that you were hurt at your place of work and you are seeking compensation for these work place injuries. If you need legal help with this issue, just call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can get in touch with us via the 24/7 helpline numbers – 0800 689 0500 from a land-line and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Was your health and safety ignored at work in Caerphilly? Call us!
Date Published: 18th December 2014
Author: David Brown