Have you suffered a head injury in Glasgow? Car accidents cause more head injuries than any other kind of accident, and the number of car accident injuries in Scotland is on the rise, particularly in Glasgow. If you have suffered a head injury in Glasgow, you will need a solicitor to fight your claim for compensation. We can help you to get that specialist legal support.
Head injury in Glasgow
Head injuries generally fall into two kinds — open and closed:
- Open head injuries — this indicates that a foreign object has penetrated the head or skull, causing a wound. For example, a car accident where a person receives a head injury from windscreen glass, causing bleeding and flesh wounds; and
- Closed head injuries — this describes an injury where there is a trauma or blow to the head but the skin is not broken. These can be dangerous injuries, as they may not be obvious. A closed injury can result in bruising to the soft issue or brain. An example of a cause could be a driver whose head crashes into the steering wheel in a collision.
Making your claim for compensation
A head injury can take weeks or months from which to recover. Save yourself any further stress by making sure that you get the right support to make your compensation claim. We can offer you a comprehensive compensation claim support service, giving you everything you need in one phone call. We cover all aspects of your claim, offering you:
- A specialist solicitor in your local area who is the best person for the individual circumstances of your accident and injury;
- A professional adviser to complete all of your paperwork and coordinate all of your medical appointments and assessments;
- A 24-hour free helpline, here for you when it’s convenient for you, keeping you up to date with all developments in your case and offering you advice on your options; and
- A 100% no-win, no-fee guarantee with no upfront fees to pay, giving you the reassurance you need to know that you are never at any financial risk.
How to make your claim
You can get your claim started today in any one of three ways:
- Answer a few brief questions on our unique 30-second online compensation claims test. This tells you whether you are eligible to claim and gives you an estimate of the amount of compensation your might receive. You can also request a callback from one of our professional advice team through this online test;
- Complete our easy online claim form, giving our advisers all of the information they need to lodge your claim and match you to the right head injury in Glasgow solicitor; or
- Call our free helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Your friendly adviser will give you no-obligation information about the options available to you. If you want, you can get started on your no win no fee claim straight away.
Date Published: 12th September 2013
Author: David Brown