If you are looking for head injury advice in Islington, you are on the right page. Here, we at Accident Advice Helpline will cover some of the most common questions that we are asked here when it comes to dealing with personal injury compensation claims. In addition to this, we will tell you why we are the best choice when it comes to providing advice.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
The main reason as to why we believe that we are the best personal injury law firm in the United Kingdom when it comes to head injury advice in Islington is down to the fact that we are incredibly experienced. In fact, as a company, we have over fifteen years experience in the world of personal injury compensation claims. In this time we have dealt with thousands of cases, many of which are related to head injuries. As a result, we feel as though we are more than capable of answering any question that you throw our way.
What is a 100% no win, no fee law firm?
This, basically, means that we will be taking on the financial risk of your compensation claim. However, since we are taking on the risk of the claims we deal with, we can’t deal with everything that comes our way. If you wish to work with Accident Advice Helpline, you will need to demonstrate that your case meets the following standards:
- The incident which led to your injuries must have occurred within the last three years.
- You actually have proof that you are suffering from a head injury and that the accident was the cause. Remember; head injuries can be both physical and psychological. If you are unable to provide Accident Advice Helpline with an accurate medical report, we will be unable to work on your compensation claim.
- You must submit evidence that somebody else is to blame for your injuries. If you can’t do that, you can’t claim compensation.
How much compensation can you claim through Accident Advice Helpline?
This question is impossible to answer. This is because we do not know the specifics of your compensation claim. However, we can tell you that your compensation entitlement, for the most part, will be based around two different elements:
- Most of your compensation will come from how serious your injuries are. For example; if you suffer minor concussion, you will get less compensation than somebody who is suffering from their head injuries for the rest of their life.
- You may also be able to claim compensation for any financial loss. However, in order to claim here, you must be successful with the previous compensation entitlement.
Are you looking for more head injury advice in Islington?
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 2nd November 2015
Author: David Brown