If you suffer a facial injury or head injuries in Pendle, in an accident that was no fault of your own this can be devastating for you, as it could ruin your self confidence and change your life forever. If you find yourself in this situation, then you may want to talk with the Pendle car accident lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline to see if you are entitled to compensation.
We hope that you will never find yourself in this position; however, accidents do happen all of the time because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, and faultless victims have a legal right to compensation. Our Pendle car accident solicitors deal with personal injury claims of all types, no matter what accident or injuries you sustained.
Making a claim for head injuries in Pendle
A facial injury is defined as any injury on your face, from your forehead to your chin, and does not always result in scarring or disfigurement; it could be:
- Fractured bones. There are several bones in the face that could be broken, some having secondary effects such as breathing difficulties, problems with eating and trouble talking. If it one of the bones around the eye, it can cause the eye to sink further into its socket than it should.
- Damage to the teeth. This is often overlooked as a facial injury, yet losing teeth in an accident can put a victim through a lot of pain and expense to have them replaced with false teeth.
- Impaired sight, and even loss of sight, can be the result of damage to the eyes.
- Hearing can be affected by injuries to the ears, some being lost completely.
The trauma of a facial injury
As a facial injury is usually visible, this can cause much stress for the innocent victim — the trauma caused sometimes being worse than the physical injury. Accident Advice Helpline will make sure that this is accounted for when helping you with your compensation claim, to make sure you get the correct amount that you deserve. We will look at:
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- The impact on your life;
- Loss of earnings, past and future; and
- Any other expense that is a direct result of the accident.
Talk to the professionals at Accident Advice Helpline
We were established over 15 years go to provide access to justice for blameless victims of accidents and crimes. We have helped many thousands of claimants achieve success in their personal injury compensation claims, and many of those have been because of facial injuries.
Our in-house solicitors are experienced in dealing with these cases. They will look at every aspect of your claim to ensure you receive the amount you should in compensation for your circumstances.
To find out more about making a claim for facial or head injuries in Pendle, call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.