Whether you live or work in Knightsbridge, if you suffer injuries that needed medical treatment from an accident that was not your fault, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using solicitors in Knightsbridge to help you.
We all hope that your injury is nothing as serious as a brain injury, and that it is something small like cuts and bruises, but unfortunately many people do suffer such a serious injury.
Have you suffered head injuries in Knightsbridge?
You could suffer one of many different types of brain injury. Here are the more common ones:
- Concussion – this is the mildest and most common of all brain injuries;
- Closed head injury – this is an impact to the head where no cracks or breaks appear in the skull;
- Penetrating head injury – this is where something breaks the skull and penetrates the brain;
- Bleeding inside the skull around the brain;
- Diffuse brain injury – if the head is heavily shaken about, the brain gets knocked against the skull. This injury can harm the brain in several areas; and
- Brain confusion – this is where the brain swells, usually after a crack or break in the skull.
You, or someone else on your behalf, should seriously consider making a claim for head injuries in Knightsbridge if you’ve been hurt in an accident that was not your fault.
The side effects of a brain injury
The side effects of any brain injuries can be life-changing and devastating for the person involved and their family. A brain injury can make you feel like you are living with a different person, and some of these effects include:Open Claim Calculator
- Difficulty with understanding or comprehending;
- Finding concentrating difficult;
- Speed of thought;
- The emotional reactions can change dramatically;
- A loss of, or altered, speech;
- Loss of memory;
- A shortened attention span;
- General behaviour changes;
- Changes to the senses of small, taste and touch;
- A lack of coordination;
- Trouble with balancing; and
- Difficulty walking.
All of these are side effects that can make life difficult for all involved, which is why using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline should be considered.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
A victim with a brain injury might not be able to cope with making a claim themselves, so a family member should contact Accident Advice Helpline on their behalf. Just because the victim’s mental state is not good, that does not mean they should lose out on the compensation to which they are entitled.
We have been helping people with brain injuries and their families for over 15 years. You will find our advisors friendly and compassionate. They will take the details of the accident and injury, then take away the stress and make the whole process much easier for you.
To find out more about making a claim for head injuries in Knightsbridge, contact us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.