Hawarden claims


Can I make a claim for an accident involving my children?

At Accident Advice Helpline, this is one of the most common questions we are asked.

We receive over 25,000 enquiries a month from people that have been hurt in accidents, and in many of these accidents, minors were also involved. Road traffic accidents make up a substantial number of these enquiries, as it is often the case that children travelling as passengers can be injured in a collision.

If you want to make a claim for compensation for the injuries your children have suffered, Accident Advice Helpline can help. We are one of the top personal injury law firms in the UK, helping to award over £30 million a year in damages. We have experience handling these sorts of Hawarden claims, and our legal team is here to help.

How does it work?

Children hurt while riding their bikes, playing in a swimming pool, using equipment in play areas, walking along the pavement or as passengers in a vehicle can face serious injuries.

In order to make a claim, you must be able to prove that the negligence of another party caused the accident to occur. For example, when making a claim for injuries sustained in a car accident, the other driver must have been responsible for the collision. Your children must also be under the age of 18 in order for you to make a claim on their behalf.

To find out how much you could claim, fill in our thirty-second claims calculator online for a quick quote, or get in touch with one of our claims advisers to discuss the circumstances surrounding your case. Our team can provide an honest assessment with absolutely no obligation to proceed.

You have up to three years from the date of the accident to make a claim, allowing you enough time to nurse your children back to health before seeking compensation from whoever was responsible.

Learn more about making Hawarden claims with Accident Advice Helpline

Recommended by Esther Rantzen, Accident Advice Helpline is a name you can truly trust.

For over fourteen years, we have been helping innocent families seek justice after an accident, fighting hard to recover the maximum amount possible in every case we undertake. To make it easier to afford expert legal help, we undertake cases on a No Win, No Fee* basis. This means there is nothing payable upfront, so you don’t have to worry about parting with a deposit to secure the services of a lawyer. We utilise this conditional fee agreement to demonstrate our commitment to winning each and every case we handle.

To find out more about working with Accident Advice Helpline, speak to one of our Hawarden claims advisers today by calling 0800 180 4123.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )