After an accident, our Hawarden accident claims helpline could help you
Many people don’t know where to turn after an accident. It can leave your life in turmoil. You may not be able to work, so are suffering from loss of earnings. You will also have expenses you weren’t anticipating, for everything from prescription charges to help around the home and childcare. The law makes provision for the innocent victims of accidents to make claims for compensation against the parties responsible, if they have been negligent, careless or acted criminally. Our Hawarden accident claims helpline can tell you instantly whether your accident meets the criteria for making a claim. We will also tell you how we could help you claim and with as little stress as possible.
You can get in touch with us any time of the day or night, because our Hawarden accident claims helpline is open seven days a week. There will always be a knowledgeable and sympathetic adviser to take details of your case. We only need to know:
- When your accident happened. This is because there is a time limit for making a claim. Usually, you have anything up to three years to get your case started, but there can be exceptions. Even if you don’t want to start your claim right away, it’s helpful to know how long you may have to make your case, so call today and find out.
- What happened. We also need to know who was responsible for causing the accident and what injuries you suffered as a result. The amount of compensation you are eventually awarded will depend on the severity of your injuries. As a rough guide, you need to have had medical treatment to make a claim, either at the scene or subsequently.
Tell us all this and we’ll tell you if you could make a claim. We’ll also give you an estimate of how much you might be able to ask for from the party responsible. There is no charge for our legal advice. There is also no obligation to take matters further.
However, we can often put your mind at rest if you are reluctant to bring a claim because you fear it may be too stressful or expensive. For example, the majority of claims we handle can be settled without the need to go to court. And it may not cost as much as you think – it’s free to get your claim started and you are protected from much of the potential financial losses by signing a no win, no fee agreement with your lawyer.
Find out today what claiming might mean for you by calling our Hawarden accident claims helpline. We’re here to help.
- To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Date Published: 13th December 2014
Author: David Brown