Suffered a road traffic accident? Make your claim with expert help!
Road traffic accidents are amongst some of the most common accidents that occur everyday up and down the length and breadth of the country. Whilst many victims of road traffic accidents have had experience of claiming for their vehicle repairs from the person who has caused the accident, few people may have had experience of claiming for their injuries that were caused in road traffic accidents. Indeed, when they find themselves injured through no fault of their own, they may be uncertain of their legal rights to make Hastings car accident claims for compensation.
Had a road traffic accident?
At the scene of a road traffic accident, it is vital that certain steps are followed – not only for legal obligations but also to check for casualties.
- Always STOP at the scene of the accident. This is a legal requirement irrespective of who caused the accident.
- Check for casualties at the scene. Keep calm and reassure any injured people that help is on its way.
- Call the Emergency Services and notify them of the location and number of casualties involved in the accident.
- Make the scene safe. Turn off engines and switch on hazard lights. Place a warning triangle in the road before and after the accident. Ask a bystander to direct the oncoming traffic to avoid slow moving traffic and to ensure that no further incidents are caused.
- Communicate clearly with the Emergency Services. If possible, inform them of how the accident occurred and the implications for the injured parties.
- Exchange personal and vehicle details with other parties involved in the accident. Make a note of the exact location of the accident, the date and time of the accident and the direction of traffic.
Making your Hastings car accident claims for compensation
If you are wishing to find out if you are eligible to make Hastings car accident claims for compensation, just call the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline to ascertain your entitlement to make a claim. They are always available to answer your call, whenever you decide to pick up the phone for expert, no obligation advice.
If you wish to check out your eligibility to make your Hastings car accident claims using expert advice and guidance, why not go online and take part in Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30 second online test? This online test can be accessed whenever and wherever you prefer, at a time to suit yourself in complete confidence with reliable results.
Don’t delay! Call the experienced team at the leading law firm and kick start your ‘no win, no fee*’ accident compensation claim – you’re worth it! Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.