Start your claim simply and quickly through our Hastings accident claims helpline
It could be easier than you think to find out whether you are eligible to make a claim for compensation after an accident. One quick call to our Hastings accident claims helpline and we will tell you all you need to know. Have the details of your accident handy when you ring. We’ll ask you:
- When it happened. This is because there is usually a time limit for making a claim. Often, you have three years from the date of the accident, but in some cases you may have longer. If you were a minor at the time, for example, the three years begins from the date you reached the age of majority (i.e. 18 years old).
- What happened. We need to know in general terms what happened so we can decide who was at fault. To make a successful claim, another party must have been responsible for the injuries you suffered by acting carelessly, negligently or even criminally.
- What was the end result? You must have suffered injuries requiring you to seek medical treatment. This could have been at the scene or at a later date.
All our advice through our Hastings accident claims helpline is 100% free of charge. We’ll tell you in straightforward terms if you have a right to claim. We’ll also be able to give you an idea of your claim’s chances of success and a ballpark figure of the amount of compensation you could ask for.
Armed with this information, we leave the decision as to whether to proceed to you. There is no obligation when you call us. But if we think you have a good case, we are able to get your claim started for free. We will pass your details onto one of our specialist lawyers and things could even be set in motion the same day.
If you’d like to discuss your situation further, you can get in touch in any of the following ways:
- Call us on our Hastings accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website
Best of all, every one of our specialist lawyers acts on a no win, no fee basis. So if for some reason we are unable to win your case, you don’t have to worry about paying our legal fees. It’s covered.
But more often than not, we claim successfully on behalf of our clients. Each year, we ensure that around £30 million in compensation is claimed for the victims of non-fault accidents. And this year, you could be one of them. One quick call to our 24/7, free Hasting accident claims helpline will tell you all you need to know about claiming. Why not ring us today?
Date Published: 13th December 2014
Author: Emma Matthews