Call Harrow accident claims helpline for free legal advice
If you need help and advice after being injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on our Harrow accident claims helpline. We will give you legal advice, for free, on your situation. We’ll tell you if you have a right to bring a case against an individual, company or statutory body that was acting carelessly, negligently or criminally at the time. We’ll give you an honest and fair assessment of your chances of success. We’ll even give you a free estimate of the amount of compensation you could request for the injuries you have suffered.
Here’s how you can contact us for advice on your situation:
- Call us on our Harrow accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or fill in the 30 second test on our website
- As a legal firm that has been in operation for well over a decade, we have the expertise and experience to help you with your claim. All our legal staff are in-house and work across the UK, ensuring that if you need a lawyer to handle a case of medical negligence, for example, in Harrow, we can appoint an expert in this particular aspect of personal injury law.
In fact as a company, we have won cases on behalf of clients in a wide variety of scenarios. The sorts of cases we are involved in every day include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and fall
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Accidents while on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many others besides.
Moreover, if you decide that making a claim is the right course of action for you, it won’t cost you any money to set it in motion. Once you have contacted us and given details of your accident on our Harrow accident claims helpline, all we need is your permission for the case to go ahead. Thereafter, we can largely deal with much of the legal detail and paperwork, leaving you free to concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Not only do our lawyers have experience in handling specific types of accidents, they are also adept at fighting for the right amount of compensation for your claim. There are guidelines laid down suggesting ballpark amounts for specific types of injury, but we will also ensure that other ways you have lost out because of your accident are taken into account. So if it is applicable in your case, you may also receive money to help with:
- Prescription charges
- Transport costs
- Help around the home
- Loss of earnings
Don’t lose out after an accident because you don’t know how to get started on a claim. Call our claims helpline and we’ll advise you on all you need to know.
Date Published: 13th December 2014
Author: David Brown