Start your claim by calling the Harlow accident claims helpline
It’s estimated that around 70% of people never claim after an accident, even though they are entitled to do so. We believe that this is in no small part because accident victims think the process of claiming will be far too difficult. After all, there are plenty of problems enough after an accident, without adding more to your list. In fact, it’s very easy to take the first step and find out whether you are eligible to make a claim. All you have to do is ring our Harlow accident claims helpline.
One call to the trained and knowledgeable advisers on our Harlow accident claims helpline will tell you all you need to know. With just a little information about your accident, they will be able to advise on:
- Whether you have a legal right to make a claim;
- What your chances of success might be, in our opinion; and
- In broad terms, how much you could expect to receive for your injuries.
It will not cost you a penny to find out whether you are entitled to claim against the party that caused your injuries. Even the call itself is free. All it will cost you is a little bit of time.
Here are the ways you can contact us if you’d like to find out more:
- Call us on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website
Once you know where you stand, you can make an informed decision about the way forward. If you would like to make a claim through us, we can promise you:
- We will not charge you any upfront sum to get your claim set in motion; and
- We will appoint you proper and expert legal representation from one of our in-house lawyers. Each one of our legal team is experienced in one or more aspects of personal injury law. If you are claiming for a case of medical negligence, we’ll have a lawyer with experience in this area. If you’ve suffered injuries in a slip, trip or fall, we’ll find you a lawyer who knows all about the law in this area.
Leave your case in our capable hands and we will do our best for you. And if anything unexpected happens and your case is lost through reasons beyond our control, we have you covered. All our lawyers work cases on a no win, no fee basis. So you won’t be expected to pay for the services you have received.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of compensation because you fear the process will be too complex. Call our Harlow accident claims helpline today. We’re here to help.