Harborough No Win No Fee*


Harborough No Win No Fee*

Whenever you rent or hire a piece of equipment from a professional, you have the right to expect that the piece of equipment will be safe and fit for the purpose for which it is meant.

This is your legal right and it is known as a duty of care. Should the professional or the company who loaned or hired the piece of equipment out to you fail in their duty of care, you have the right to make a claim for compensation which you can do through Harborough no win no fee* solicitors.

Sailing Away

Consider if you were hiring a boat. Whether it was for the day, the week or a longer period of time, you would expect the boat in question to be in the peak of physical condition. You would expect it to be well maintained, be free of holes or damage and to be water tight.

In the event that the company loaning the boat out to you failed to maintain the boat properly it might not be fit for purpose and as a result you could suffer injuries.

In the case of a boat, these injuries could range from being wet and cold to drowning, depending on the circumstances and unless you had damaged the boat during your tenure as its’ temporary guardian, the fault for the damage to you would potentially lie with the owner of the boat, being the company who leased it to you.

You would therefore have the right to make a claim for compensation from that company and could do so by seeking Harborough no win no fee* solicitors.

The same rules apply to any piece of equipment which it is possible to lease out or hire. That piece of equipment should be fit for purpose at all times and in the event that it is not, Harborough no win no fee* solicitors can seek compensation on behalf of a victim.

Seeking Compensation with Harborough No Win No Fee* Solicitors

Compensation through Harborough no win no fee* solicitors exists to ensure that whatever the injury suffered by an accident victim, they are formally recognised and amends are made for the circumstances which led to the accident.

Whether you need to take time away from work, change your lifestyle or home as the result of having to accommodate physical changes or need long term care, you deserve to have your accident recognised and a guarantee made that the situation or circumstances which led to that accident will not happen again.

Accident Advice Helpline can seek a claim for compensation on your behalf if you have been the victim of an accident which you were not responsible for. A 30 second test could quickly establish the validity of your claim and thereafter that claim can be quickly and efficiently processed leaving you free to recuperate without financial worry.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )