If you have suffered a hand injury in Manchester, you need to speak to a personal injury specialist solicitor. If your hand injury in Manchester was caused by someone else’s action or negligence, you may be eligible to claim compensation.
What kind of hand injury have you suffered?
There are many different ways in which you can sustain a hand injury in Manchester;
- Cuts and lacerations to your hand – have you suffered serious cuts and lacerations to your hand? Perhaps through a fall, or from a faulty piece of machinery or a dangerous product you were sold? Have you suffered an animal attack in which your hand has been bitten?
- Broken or crushed bones – have you broken bones in your hand? This could include your hand bones, fingers or knuckles. You might break bones by suffering a trip or a fall, where you may have used your hands to break your fall. You might have been assaulted or had a collision. Some broken bones are sustained in road traffic accidents involving cyclists or motorbikes. Have your hands been crushed in a piece of machinery at work?
- Muscle or tendon damage – have you injured your muscles or tendons in your hand? Were they injured in a slip or fall? Have you suffered a sudden jolt to your hand? Have you suffered tendonitis at work? Have you injured your hands through repetitive stain injury?
- Blood flow and nerve damage – have you suffered an injury to your blood vessels and nerves? Was this caused by a work activity? Perhaps you use power tools at work and have suffered vibration white finger or hand arm vibration syndrome?
Accident Advice Helpline can help you
We can offer you a complete, comprehensive, stress-free compensation claim support package. We can support you from start to finish, making your compensation completely hassle-free. We match you to the best specialist solicitor for your individual case, take care of all your paperwork and appointments for you, all on a no-win, no-fee* basis. There’s no catch – no upfront fee, no risk to you at all.
Get in touch with us today
If a non-fault accident has caused you a hand injury in Manchester, you can find out how much you could be entitled to by:
- Trying our unique 30-second test – we draw on our huge database and over 15 years of experience to give you an accurate idea of the level of compensation you could be able to claim.
- Completing our online claim form – our simple online claim form means your advisor can get your claim registered and take you through the next steps without delay.
- Calling our friendly, professional advisors. Call for a no-obligation chat on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile.