Hampshire claims


Being in a car accident can be traumatising, especially if the driver fled the scene afterwards.

If you have been hurt in an accident involving a hit and run driver, it can be easy to think that your chances of receiving justice are slim – but that’s not the case with Accident Advice Helpline.

Our law firm is dedicated to helping all no-fault accident victims make compensation claims, and we have many years of experience with cases involving hit and run (untraced) drivers.

In fact, over the past fourteen years, we have handled a number of Hampshire claims for injuries sustained in car accidents, and we can use this experience to help you receive what you are owed.

If someone else’s negligence has caused you an accident, you are within your rights to make a claim. With our help, you can ensure that you follow through on this right, and receive adequate, fair compensation for your injuries.

How do Hampshire claims involving hit and run drivers work?

If a driver has caused an accident and fled the scene, you must still report the accident to police right away.

This will strengthen your claim, as it will help prove that you were not at fault for the accident. You should also collect as much information as possible, such as the names and contact information of witnesses, and provide this to your solicitor when the time comes.

The police will try to track down the vehicle, but failing that, the Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) can help. This organisation is dedicated to dealing with cases involving hit and run drivers, and can help award you money even in the event that the driver is uninsured.

Contact us to learn more about Hampshire claims involving untraced drivers

Whether you were hurt as a pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist or motorist, if you have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, don’t just settle for living with the consequences.

Even if the person responsible fled the scene, we’ll fight hard to make sure they are held to account by processing a fast, affordable compensation claim. You shouldn’t be left to pay for things like medical care out of your pocket if you were in no way to blame, so don’t put off getting in touch.

With our No Win, No Fee* policy, it’s more affordable than ever to get a claim underway. Call our helpline, and have your case assessed by a claims adviser to see just how much you could be entitled to claim. To find out more about how Accident Advice Helpline can help win your case, call us today on 0800 180 4123.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )