Victims who make a Hampshire accident at work claim do so because they have been injured in an accident at work that was not their fault, and the consequences of this can alter their life forever.
The possible consequences of an accident at work, and why victims make a Hampshire accident at work claim
Of course it depends on what your job is, as to the type of accident and injuries mean you want to make a Hampshire accident at work claim, but it could be:
- If you work in a kitchen, you will be at risk of sustaining burn or scald injuries, as well as nasty cuts from the sharp knives that are often used.
- If you work on a farm you could be attacked by angry livestock, have an accident with a tractor or perhaps fall into a silo or grain store.
- If you work on a construction site there are numerous dangers, such as accidents with site traffic, or maybe collapsing walls and trenches.
- If you work in a warehouse you could be involved in an accident with a forklift truck, or fall from height if the proper precautions are not in place.
- If your work in a factory machinery with moving parts can be a problem if you happen to slip or trip and land in it.
- If you work in a prison you are vulnerable to attacks from prisoners, and should never be left in a position where this can happen.
- If you work in a shop you could easily have a fall, and what if that fall sends you through the shop window, the consequences could be dire.
- If you work in an office trailing wires are a real danger, as is faulty equipment that could easily give you an electric shock.
- If you work as a driver you could be involved in a road traffic accident, and we all know how serious they can be.
All of these are just examples of the many thousands of accidents that can happen at work, and legally your employer is supposed to try and prevent them. Their failure to do so could mean you are entitled to make a compensation claim against them.
Making a compensation claim
For the inexperienced, this can be a time consuming and complex legal process, which is why many people turn to Accident Advice Helpline when they need to make a personal injury claim. We have a reputation for providing a high quality service because we care about our claimants, and always put their needs first.
We do not ask for any money to start your claim, or if the claim is lost because of the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement that takes care of the financing of your claim. We handle all our claims in this way so that we know everyone entitled to make a claim can do so, and we will never turn anyone away because of a lack of funds. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.