How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hamilton Compensation Claim

    Hamilton Compensation Claim

    Are you making a Hamilton compensation claim for a burn injury?

    When people suffer burns related injuries, they can normally occur in a variety of ways. Although people often associate burns injuries with fires, people can commonly suffer burns if they are scalded with hot water or liquids. If you’ve been injured in this way through no fault of your own you need to make a Hamilton compensation claim.

    Burns and scalds

    Fires can be devastating and can easily cause life-changing injuries or fatalities. Whilst fires can be relatively rare, people regularly handle hot water and liquids on a daily basis. This means that this type of accident could be more likely to occur.

    If you’ve been scalded by water, it’s possible that you accidentally knocked a cup or mug over or that someone spilled something on you.

    If someone was to scald you through negligence on their part, it’s possible that you could make a compensation claim against them.

    However, there are other ways that this type of injury could occur. If, for example, you purchased a new kettle but the item had a fault, you could easily suffer a burn related injury. Perhaps an electric shock causing a burn.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If the kettle were to leak or overflow, you may suffer burns to your hand, or even your face, depending on how close you were to the item at the time.

    A household appliance could cause serious injuries if it were to malfunction in this way. However, if you were injured due to an industrial appliance, you may suffer more severe injuries due to the size and power of the machine.

    Who is responsible

    In such instances, it’s highly likely that the manufacturer would be held accountable for any defects which caused the incident.

    You may, therefore, be able to make a claim for compensation against them. In addition, making a claim can ensure that other potentially dangerous items are recalled. |
     could help to prevent a similar accident occurring to someone else.

    Make a Hamilton compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline.

    Give us a call and explain what’s happened to one of our trained advisors. We can take your details and put you in contact with one of our partnership lawyers.

    We will promise you a no win no fee service so you won’t be worrying about your finances.

    Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile phone to find out more. Why miss out? Call now to make your claim today!

    Date Published: 30th July 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.