Have you experience a car accident? You are unsure or concerned about making a compensation claim for the injuries and damage you have sustained in this car accident? You do not have to stress yourself when you are seeking compensation for a car accident in Hamilton, just call Accident Advice Helpline. It is vital to take safety measures when driving a car, here are some driving safety tips to ensure you do not suffer a car accident.
How to prevent a car accident
- Following the road signs consistently can warn you of impending dangers ahead on the roads.
- Weather conditions such as fog or heavy rain fall can cause many severe accidents on the road, hence it is advisable to drive slowly and safely.
- Fog and torrential rain fall block the visibility of motorists, hence it is difficult to judge the distance between your vehicle and the other vehicles. In such cases, try to keep your speed slow and steady.
- During drastic weather conditions, try to drive your car along the markings on the road or the divider, so that you don’t end up in a ditch.
- If you are caught in a heavy storm, try to park your car in some safe place or some roadside café, till it subsides.
Compensation for a car accident in Hamilton?
The areas of Hamilton include Laighstonehall, Earnock Estate, Silvertonhill, Torheads Farm, Avongrove, Whitehill, Barncluith, Little Earnock, Low Waters (the area lying to the south of the town centre), Hamilton West, Burnbank, High Earnock, Fairhill, Meikle Earnock, Earnock Glen, Woodhead, Eddlewood, Hillhouse, Neilsland and Ferniegair. Cities and towns that are near to Hamilton are East Kilbride, Larkhall, Motherwell, Carlisle, Strathaven, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
If you were injured in a car accident in Hamilton, you could get compensated for this car accident, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was required for your injuries
- The accident took place within the past 3 years
- Some other person was the cause of you getting injured in the accident
Hamilton car accident solicitor?
Were you hurt in a car accident in Hamilton and are you keen on seeking compensation for this car accident? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you want to try to seek compensation for a car accident. You can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 27th June 2014
Author: Emma Matthews