Halton claims


Depending on the circumstances, you could be entitled to claim compensation. Statistics show that out of ten people eligible to make a claim, only three will actually go on to do so. Don’t miss out on your right to claim; if you have been hurt and are unsure of whether or not you are eligible to take legal action, read on to find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about making Halton claims for compensation.

How do I know if I can make Halton claims?

Under UK law, you can make a claim if you have been injured within the past three years in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. You should be able to prove that you were in no way at fault for the accident to better the chances of a successful outcome. For example, if you were stationary at a junction and the car behind failed to stop due to driver distraction, this could be counted as negligence and in this instance, you could be able to claim compensation.

How much are Halton claims worth?

Every case of personal injury is different, and the amount awarded takes into account a number of individual factors. Therefore, it’s best to get a quote based on the circumstances surrounding your accident and injury rather than research averages and figures. This can be done in as little as thirty seconds thanks to our online claims calculator, or you can call our helpline to have your case assessed by a claims adviser.

How much does it cost?

In order to make it as affordable as possible to make a claim, Accident Advice Helpline undertakes cases on a no win, no fee* basis. This means you don’t have to pay anything upfront to make a claim, making it a little easier and more affordable to get started.

Am I being “greedy” by making a claim?

If you were in a car accident, you would make an insurance claim for the damage done to your vehicle. So why would you not make a claim for the damage done to you? Living with an injury affects more than just your physical being – it affects your ability to earn income, your relationships and almost every other aspect of your life. If you have been made to suffer this because of someone else’s negligence, you have a legal right to make a claim, and you should never feel bad about acting on this right.

To find out more about how Accident Advice Helpline helps innocent accident victims receive the maximum amount in compensation, call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )