Sick and tired of feeling ill? Make your food poisoning claim with expert advice!
Food poisoning can leave its victims in a weakened and desperate state, often too exhausted to be able to get out of bed and function normally for many days afterwards. Some incidents of food poisoning are caused by bacterial or viral origins and these may spread quickly causing widespread infection. To tackle these incidents of food poisoning adequately, it is vital that the source is located and remedial action is forthcoming.
If you, or someone that is close to you, have been infected by food poisoning that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue your Hackney no win no fee* accident compensation claim.
What exactly causes food poisoning?
Food poisoning may be caused by foods and drinks becoming contaminated by pathogens such as bacteria or viruses. These types of pathogens thrive in warm and moist environments and in favourable conditions they may reproduce rapidly becoming hazardous to health if eaten.
Food becoming contaminated may be due to a number of factors such as:
- Cross contamination – from raw to cooked foods during food handling, food preparation, cooking and serving of foods.
- Poor standards of personal hygiene – due to lack of hand washing facilities, poor hand washing practice, lack of running hot water and lack of antibacterial agents for hand washing practice.
- Poor levels of food storage – unclean food storage in fridges, freezers and chiller cabinets with raw foods dripping onto cooked foods spreading contamination.
- Poor temperature controls – inadequate chiller cabinet regulation, freezer temperatures and too high fridge temperatures means that pathogens can reproduce rapidly at warmer conditions.
- Poor standards of food hygiene – not preparing foods correctly with designated kitchen utensils, clean food preparation surfaces and a lack of adequate training in food handling safety practices.
What are the symptoms of food poisoning?
- Stomach cramps
Can you claim for your Hackney no win no fee* accident food poisoning compensation?
To find out instantly if you are entitled to pursue your Hackney no win no fee* accident claim, simply call the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of their helpful and highly trained advisers. They have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their compensation for personal injury successfully. In fact, they can offer you no obligation advice and guidance over the phone, whenever you decide to call.
Should you choose to proceed with making your Hackney no win no fee* accident compensation claim, then their team of professional injury solicitors will be delighted to assist you with all aspects of your claim on your behalf through to its’ successful conclusion.
Make your no win no fee* accident claim accountable with the expertise of the professional injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline today.