Often when innocent victim have been injured in an accident at work, they are not aware they can make a Greenwich accident at work claim for compensation, and if they are, it is nothing unusual for them to think they cannot afford to make a claim.
‘No win, no fee*’ services for a Greenwich accident at work claim
This way of thinking pre-dates the ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement which has only extended to personal injury claims in April 2000.
Most people have nothing to do with personal injury claims on a regular basis, so are not always aware when laws change, and it is not as though you come across someone every day that has made a claim. For this reason many people still think the laws are as they used to be, and that if you lose your claim, you could be faced with a hefty legal bill.
But this is not the case with no win no fee* services, because no money has to be handed over to start the claim, and no money is due if the claim is lost. This makes a Greenwich accident at work claim totally risk free for the victim, and they have nothing to lose by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Other advantages of using Accident Advice Helpline for you Greenwich accident at work claim
It is not just our ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement that makes us one of the leaders in the UK personal claims industry, there are many other reason so many victims turn to us to make their claim, just some of them being:Open Claim Calculator
- We have been a specialist law firm for over 14 years, and only deal in personal injury claims. Experience like ours cannot be replaced, and it had allowed us to make the processes of a claim, simple, fast an efficient.
- We give our claimants a top quality service all the time and every time. Because of this, we have built an enviable reputation for complete customer satisfaction, as is testified by the thousands of claimants we have already helped get their compensation.
- If you would like some idea of how much your compensation could be, complete the 30-second test on our website. This will let you know if you qualify for compensation as well as give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Or if you prefer to speak to someone, call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our friendly advisers will give you all the information you need, free of charge and without any obligation to continue, unless you want to – the choice is yours, no pressure from us at all
- We have the endorsement and recommendation of Esther Rantzen, and she will tell you that at Accident Advice Helpline we look after our clients, always putting their needs first.