London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world and one of the busiest. Apart from the tourist attractions that make it the most visited city on earth, there are bars, cafes, theaters, offices and shops all of which employ people of all races and creeds. In fact it is estimated that over 300 different languages are spoken in London.
All these businesses need people to run them, and with so many workers and visitors, accidents are inevitable. Some of them happen to employees who are just going about their daily work and they are often the fault of someone other than the person who has been injured. In this situation, they should contact Accident Advice Helpline to discuss making a Greater London accident at work claim.
Accidents and making a Greater London accident at work claim
The sorts of accidents that can happen at work are numerous and varied, and include such things as:
- Burns and scalds are a particular risk if you work in a kitchen, although burns can also be caused by chemicals
- Broken bones are one of the most common accidents that happen in the work place
- Head and brain injuries can alter the life of the victim and those close to them, and can mean they need 24 hour care
- Back and spine injuries can happen in the simplest of ways, just lifting something incorrectly can cause lifelong back problems
- Soft tissue injuries such as whiplash are another common work related injury that can lay people low for quite some time until they have recovered
- Internal injuries need immediate attention, otherwise it can be too late to save the victims life
- Damage to the joints does not sound a serious injury, but these injuries can cause problems walking or just doing everyday tasks
- Losing an arm or leg, or maybe some fingers, can change the way a victim has to live and these injuries can cause a total change to lifestyle to be coped with
All of these are just examples of the injuries that can be sustained in an accident at work, and are why innocent victims should be considering making a Greater London accident at work claim.
Making your Greater London accident at work claim
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline if you want to make a personal injury claim, and we will deal with it in a fast, easy and efficient manner so that you suffer as little stress as possible from the claims process.
We will ensure that every facet of your accident and injuries are examined to maximise the amount you are awarded, but will not ask you for any money to do this as we work on the no win no fee basis.
If you would like an estimate of how much your compensation could be, try the 30-second test on our website. If you would like more information about your situation, call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123, and our friendly advisors will help you all they can.
Date Published: 19th September 2014