How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Grangemouth car accident claims

    What to do if your transport is cancelled by bad weather and how to make Grangemouth car accident claims

    If you are travelling on a certain day and there is bad weather then you may want to adjust your schedule so that you are able to get around the difficulties of travelling when the roads are difficult to move around on, or have less visibility. If you are driving you need to be very careful about your safety and the safety of your passengers, but there are also things to bear in mind if you are getting public transport.

    If your method of transport is cancelled because of bad weather, here are some of the things that you can do about it, so that your whole journey isn’t ruined.

    • Speak to the company direct. Instead of trying to find out what is going on via rumours and gossip, find out the phone number for the company that provides your travel and call them, asking exactly what is going on and when you can expect to get moving. The company will be able to then tell you directly what they expect to happen.
    • Wait for alternative transport. Any travel company will rarely leave you unable to travel and not provide another option. Sometimes you may be offered a hotel until the weather gets better, or an alternative method of transport, travelling later to avoid the worst of the weather.
    • Stay warm and dry. If you are forced to wait a long time to get on another form of transport, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stay warm and dry as much as possible. Find a cafe where you can get a hot drink, or go back home.
    • Stay at home. If you are able to wait and travel on another day, go back home and see out the bad weather there. This is much safer than trying to travel anyway.

    Finding out more about Grangemouth car accident claims

    If you are involved in a road accident which was caused by bad weather, there is no real way that you can make Grangemouth car accident claims, as the accident wasn’t caused by the negligence of another person. If, however, you do feel that someone else was to blame for your accident, it is worth finding out more about Grangemouth car accident claims and whether or not you have a good case for a successful claim.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to get started, and if you do decide to move forward with Grangemouth car accident claims, the team will pass you over to an experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Date Published: 13th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.