Are you one of those people wondering how do you get whiplash in Kent compensation? Well, brilliant! You are on the right page. Here, we are going to go into depth on the process that we follow in order to help you to claim the compensation that you are entitled to.
The first phone call
During the initial phone call that you make to our team of friendly advisors, there is absolutely no obligation on your part to use our services if you do not wish to do so. The first phone call that you make to Accident Advice Helpline is all about discussing your compensation claim in depth. We are going to be able to provide you with advice with regards to the amount of compensation that you may be entitled to.
Perhaps one of the most important jobs that we will perform at this stage will be to determine whether your case is suitable for our team of lawyers or not. This stage is incredibly important when it comes to how do you get whiplash in Kent:
- You must be able to provide us with evidence that you were injured. It is all well and good saying that you have suffered from whiplash, but if you are unable to provide us with evidence that this is the case, we can’t help you to claim a penny of compensation. You will need to provide us with a medical report.
- You must be able to prove that your whiplash injuries were caused by the negligence of another person. If you are the cause of the accident, you can’t claim compensation.
- You must be able to start the process of claiming compensation within three years of the date of the incident. Any longer than this, you will lose your right to claim.
The next steps
If you do wish to go ahead and work with Accident Advice Helpline, we will be able to get to work on your compensation claim as soon as possible. At the start, we will be gathering all manner of different pieces of evidence from you including:
- Evidence which proves your injuries. This includes your medical report, as mentioned.
- Evidence which proves that somebody else is to blame for your injuries.
- Evidence which shows any financial losses that you have had to deal with as a result of your injuries.
After this, it will all be about us. We handle most claims over the telephone, so you can just sit back and wait for us to give you updates on your compensation claim.
Discover more about how do you get whiplash in Kent compensation today
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th November 2015
Author: David Brown