Are you looking into the process of how do you get whiplash in Islington compensation? We here at Accident Advice Helpline have put this page together for that exact purpose. Here, we are going to run you, briefly, through the process that we follow. You may find that claiming compensation is easier than you first thought.
What is the process when it comes to how do you get whiplash in Islington compensation?
- The process will begin with a no obligation phone call to our experienced advisors. During this phone call, we will help you to decide whether our personal injury law firm is the best match for your case. We will also decide whether you are a good fit for us. Remember; we are a 100% no win, no fee law firm. This means that we are only able to take on the compensation claims which have a strong chance of success.
- If you do decide to go ahead with your compensation claim, we will start to gather the evidence that you need to support your claim. Most of this evidence will be used to establish negligence i.e. to prove that another party is to blame for your injuries. Your medical report and any financial expense receipts will be used to determine the amount of compensation you may be entitled to claim (we will discuss this in more depth soon)
- After this, when it comes to how do you get whiplash in Islington compensation, the ball will be firmly in our court. We deal with most cases solely over the phone here. It is only in the more complex cases that our interactions will need to go beyond a few phone calls. We aim to deal with most claims in eight to twelve months, although we can offer no guarantees here.
How much compensation can you claim?
There is no way in which we will be able to predict the amount of compensation that you can claim with 100% accuracy. This is because every case is different. We will, however, be able to provide you with a rough estimate based on two different things:
- The severity of your whiplash injuries. The more severe they are, the more compensation you will be able to claim. This is why we are going to need access to your medical report when you deal with us.
- Whether you have suffered any financial loss due to your injuries. In most cases, people will need to take time away from work due to their whiplash, you may be able to claim this back.
Discuss your whiplash in Islington compensation claim with our experienced staff today
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 2nd November 2015
Author: David Brown