There are lots of ways to find out ‘how do you get whiplash in Dudley’, but the most obvious cause is a car accident. If you have an injury and it was someone else’s fault, find out if you can make a compensation claim by calling Accident Advice Helpline.
Our friendly advisors are all trained to answer any questions you may have about making a claim.
Let Accident Advice Helpline answer your questions
- How long will a claim take? Depending on the seriousness of your injury a claim can take anything from a few months to a few years to settle. Most claims are settled in just a few months.
- How much compensation will you get? There is no set scale for any injury. Each claim is settled individually, but our advisors will be able to provide you with an estimate when they have assessed your claim.
- Are there time restrictions for making a claim? Yes,there are. There is no restriction on how soon you can claim, but you must start your claim within three years.
- How much does it cost? All the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that you can start your claim without having to pay us first.
- How do you know if a solicitor is any good? You need to find a solicitor with the right experience. At Accident Advice Helpline we have specialised in personal injury claims for over 15 years, and our results speak for themselves. Our specialists have claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation so far.
- Do you need to see a doctor? You will need to have your injuries treated so that you can have them recorded.
- How do you know if you can claim? Just ask our advisors while they explain ‘how do you get whiplash in Dudley?’, and as long as someone else was to blame, you may be able to make a claim.
- How do you start a claim? Just speak to Accident Advice Helpline and leave the rest to us.
Contact us for advice and find out how do you get whiplash in Dudley
Our advisors can start a claim over the phone, so you just need to call them. It’s free to call us on 0800 689 0500, or the number to talk to us on a mobile is 0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back to discuss a claim as soon as they can. Make sure you get the right answers and the right compensation by speaking to us today.
Date Published: 15th October 2015