Accident Advice Helpline can answer your questions about making a compensation claim. If you were not at fault, find out if you are eligible to claim, and find out how much help and advice we can give you. We can even answer the question how do you get whiplash in Connah’s Quay.
Questions you might ask Accident Advice Helpline
With over 16 years’ experience in personal injury claims, we have learned a lot which we can use to help your claim, and we are happy to share our knowledge with you.
- How much compensation will you get? This cannot be guaranteed as each case is worked out individually, but our friendly advisors will be able to provide you with an estimate.
- How long will it take to receive your compensation? Claims can take several months, or in more complex cases, years to settle. You have a maximum of three years to start your claim, but the sooner you start it, the sooner you will receive your compensation.
- Can you reclaim money you paid out? If it directly relates to injuries sustained in your accident, then we at Accident Advice Helpline will do what we can to recover them for you, as well as any loss of earnings.
- Will you need to attend a medical? After your accident you will need to have a proper medical assessment to have your injuries treated. When you make a claim you will also be required to have a medical examination, but we will try to arrange this so that it is as convenient to as it can be.
- How much will it cost? Accident Advice Helpline make all claims on a no-win, no-fee* basis. For full details of this, just ask our friendly advisors.
- How do you know if you can claim? As well as having your injuries treated, and starting your claim within three years, you can only claim compensation if someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
Finding out how do you get whiplash in Connah’s Quay
To find out if you can claim and to get the best legal advice just call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors are able to assess your claim and if you are able to claim they can start it while you are on the phone. We won’t even ask you to come in and visit us first. To ask us how do you get whiplash in Connah’s Quay and to discuss a claim just call us free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. From a mobile you can call us on 0333 500 0993.
If you would rather we called you to find out how we can be of assistance, send us the text message “claim 365” to us on 88010.
So how do you get whiplash in Connah’s Quay? For specialist advice contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 6th September 2015
Author: David Brown