Fylde law firm


Getting in touch with a Fylde law firm is not an experience to be ashamed about. If you have been in an accident that was by no means your fault then you are entitled to get in touch with legal representation. Whether your accident happened on the road, in the town or at work you could be on your way to obtaining some compensation.

What is compensation?

Compensation is the term used for the money you receive from the guilty party when you have had an accident. Receiving money is the end result of putting forward a claim accusing the other party of causing the accident. Any Fylde law firm will confirm that compensation itself can vary extensively as to how much you can claim.

The money you receive effectively includes many different costs that are incurred as a result of the accident.

What costs can a Fylde law firm claim back?

There are a large amount of costs that can be claimed back in conjunction with a compensation claim. Here are some examples of costs that could be covered by your compensation:

  • Tickets – Car parking tickets can be claimed on if they were obtained by attending appointments as a direct result of the accident. The actual ticket itself and any receipt must be kept and given to your legal representative. Other tickets for appointment purposes such as bus tickets could also be claimed for.
  • Medical costs – If you’ve had to pay for any medical treatment or prescriptions, you could claim these back with help from a Fylde law firm.
  • Childcare costs – If you need assistance with childcare whilst you’re recovering, this is a cost you could claim back when you make a compensation claim.
  • Adaptations to your home – If you’ve suffered serious injuries, you may need to make changes to your home. If you’re struggling to use the stairs, for example, you may be in need of a stairlift. However, you shouldn’t suffer the cost alone. When you take legal action, it’s important to include the cost of any adaptations to your home in your claim.

Take action with Accident Advice Helpline

If you’ve been affected by an accident that wasn’t your fault and you want to find out more about claiming with help from a Fylde law firm, contact us today.

Providing you obtained medical help for your injuries and were hurt within the last 3 years’, it’s likely we’ll be able to help.

To find out more now, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )